The company “Tehno-al Marinković" was founded in 1997 as a small workshop where Mr Sasa Marinkovic started the production of aluminum doors and windows/ joinery. Owing to the good quality of products and service, the workshop soon became famous in Jagodina and beyond. Over time, due to the increased number of buyers/customers and thus increased workload, the number of workers also started to grow.
In 2005 the company moved to a newly created hall/building, 1700 m2 in size, and 150 meters far from the highway Belgrade-Nis, and this is where it still is today. The plant consists of a workshop for the production of aluminum and PVC joinery, a workshop for electrostatic metal powder coating and a workshop for glass processing, and it is equipped with modern machines for processing PVC and aluminium profiles manufactured by URBAN and ELUMATEC.
Today, the company “Techno-al Marinković" is the enterprise with over 30 employees, and it continues to grow and develop each day.
- Our mission is to make a strong and competitive company that will provide benefits for all stakeholders:
- End user – by providing a high-quality product at a reasonable price
- Business partners - by fostering good and fair business relations
- Employees - by creating a work environment where each employee will be motivated to do their best
- Owner – by increasing the business and profits
- Society – by saving energy and protecting the environment